RAGE's expert committee, will consider all well-argued requests for grants, financial or otherwise.
All applications must be submitted in a document format that allows for effective assessment.
Download the guidelines here
RAGE has compiled a set of priority needs, which will form an important part of the application evaluation criteria. These priority needs are as follows:
- Rhino reserve security
- Staff training
- Special projects, such as DNA capture, rhino orphanages, rhino rescue and relocation, veterinary services etc.
- Electronic equipment for anti-poaching initiatives
- Funding for investigations
- Expansion of the security node system and sector coordination
- Improved communication and feedback with rhino owners, reserve managers, and the media
- Coordination with other fund-raising initiatives to maximize effectiveness
Grant applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
. All applicants will be advised of the outcome by email.